Search resules for: China Shrimp
- Shrimp-Seafood Health Facts: Making Smart Choices2022/04/25 10:00Seafood Health Facts: Making Smart Choices
Balancing the Benefits and Risks of Seafood Consumption
Resources for Healthcare Providers and Consumers
- How much do you know about Vannamei Shrimp?2020/07/03 10:24Vannamei shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei, formerly called Penaeus vannamei), also known as Pacific white shrimp or King prawn or whiteleg shrimp, marks as a sort of prawn in the eastern Pacific Ocean usually caught or farmed for food.
- Who will domain the vannamei market in 2021?2021/03/16 16:20The vannamei market is pretty active in Q1 of 2021. As we all know, Vannamei's main farming areas are in India, Vietnam, Ecuador, China, and Peru. Vannamei mainly exports to the USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Middle East Area, etc. So this article will summarize the status of the main source market and finally predict the Q2 of 2021.
- The war between Russia and Ukraine has spread to the global seafood industry!2022/03/03 12:11Seafood is one of Russia's largest agricultural exports, according to trade data, and despite efforts to expand its domestic market, Russia's seafood industry remains heavily dependent on exports and faces an uncertain future if their access to international markets is limited.
- Global shrimp production increase a lot, but demand is down, the market price may go down!2022/06/29 16:52According to statistics, although shrimp production is expected to reach 5 million tons this year, prices are already lower than the levels before COVID-19, and the market may experience "recessive behavior" due to falling demand.
Costs are rising, driven by feed, freight and energy. Feed costs for shrimp farmers have increased by as much as 30 percent since 2019 and are likely to rise for at least another two to three years. At the same time, shipping rates have doubled, and in some cases tripled. Shrimp also has a relatively high energy component in cost. He then noted that sales prices are falling and are already below pre-COVID levels. While strong supply momentum has added more sales to the market, headline inflation in most countries is expected to cause "recessionary behavior" among customers, such as reduced food service demand. Nikolik pointed to the Dow Jones U.S. Restaurant and Bar Index, which shows that the food service industry has declined steadily after peaking in January 2022 and is expected to continue its downward trend.
- Vannamei Shrimp Specifications2022/05/26 17:22Vannamei shrimp,cooked or raw, headon, shell on, High quality, good taste. All sizes.
- Vannamei Shrimp CPDTO2022/05/26 17:22Vannamei Shrimp,cooked, peeled, deveined, headless, shell off, tail on, High quality, good taste. All sizes.
- Vannamei Shrimp CPDTO2022/05/26 17:23Vannamei Shrimp,cooked, peeled, deveined, tail on, High quality, good taste. All sizes.
- Vannamei Shrimp HLSO2022/05/26 17:24Vannamei Shrimp, raw, headless, shell on
- Vannamei Shrimp CHOSO2022/05/26 17:23Vannamei shrimp,cooked, headon, shell on, High quality, good taste. All sizes.
- Vannamei Shrimp Cooked Head-on, Shell-on2022/04/19 17:51Vannamei shrimp,cooked, headon, shell on, High quality, good taste. All sizes.
- Vannamei Shrimp Cooked HLSO2022/05/26 17:34Vannamei shrimp, Cooked, headless, shell on
- Vannamei Shrimp Raw PDTO2022/05/26 17:35Vannamei shrimp, raw, peeled, deveined, tail on
- Vannamei Shrimp Raw PD2022/05/26 17:35Vannamei Shrimp, raw, peeled, deveined
- Vannamei Shrimp CPUD2022/05/26 17:36Frozen Vannamei Shrimp, cooked PUD tail off, IQF, 70% net weight, 30% Glazing, 10*1KG
- Vannamei Shrimp CPDTO2022/04/19 17:54Frozen Vannamei Shrimp, cooked Peeled, Deveined, Tail on, IQF, 80% net weight, 20% Glazing, 10*1KG rider bag or retail bag
- Vannamei Shrimp HOSO2022/04/19 17:57Vannamei shrimp, HOSO, High quality, good taste
- Shrimp Paste2022/05/26 17:37Shrimp Paste, High Quality, good taste
- Shrimp Dumpling2022/05/26 17:37Shrimp Dumpling, High Quality, good taste
- Whole Cooked Crawfish2022/05/26 18:00The protein content of crayfish is very high, and the meat is soft and easy to digest. It is an excellent food for people who are weak and need to nurse after illness. Shrimp meat is also rich in magnesium, zinc, iodine, selenium, etc., and magnesium is good for the heart Activity has an important regulating effect and can protect the cardiovascular system. It can reduce the cholesterol content in the blood and prevent arteriosclerosis. It can also expand the coronary arteries and help prevent hypertension and myocardial infarction. Crayfish contains astaxanthin, which is a strong antioxidant. Scientists at Osaka University in Japan have discovered that astaxanthin can help eliminate jet lag.